Avon-by-the-Sea Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your local Avon-by-the-Sea homes for sale & Monmouth County real estate resource. Avon-by-the-Sea is a small coastal borough with some of the most expensive housing selections in the state. The median house value exceeds $900,000, and most homes contain 3-5 bedrooms and 2-4 bathrooms. Avon-by-the-Sea was named after Avon, England and was incorporated in the year 1900. For additional information on properties for sale in Avon-by-the-Sea, NJ or to schedule a private tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Avon-by-the-Sea real estate.
Homes For Sale in Avon-by-the-Sea NJ
See All Real Estate Listings in Avon-by-the-Sea
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home or lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
- Avon-by-the-Sea Commercial Properties
- Avon-by-the-Sea Condos & Townhomes
- Avon-by-the-Sea Foreclosed Homes
- Avon-by-the-Sea Historic Homes
- Avon-by-the-Sea Luxury Homes
- Avon-by-the-Sea Multi-Family Homes
- Avon-by-the-Sea New Construction Homes
- Avon-by-the-Sea Rental Properties
- Avon-by-the-Sea Single Family Homes
- Avon-by-the-Sea Vacant Land & Lots
- Avon-by-the-Sea Waterfront Homes
Buy and sell homes in Avon-by-the-Sea by seeking out The Dekanski Home Selling Team! Our community of New Jersey real estate agents are ready to guide you through the Avon-by-the-Sea housing market. Call us at (800) 691-0485!
Avon-by-the-Sea Real Estate Market
Avon-by-the-Sea is a small coastal borough located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. It has a population of 1,909 people and stands as a single neighborhood. It was incorporated in the year 1900 and was named after Avon, England. The median home value in Avon-by-the-Sea is $953,691.
Avon-by-the-Sea borders Neptune City north, along with the Atlantic Ocean to the east. The community is a 50-minute drive from Staten Island. Avon-by-the-Sea School District serves the area, and consists of 1 total school, which is Avon Elementary School. Older students attend middle school and high school outside of the district. There are 161 students enrolled at Avon Elementary School.
Avon-by-the-Sea Home Prices
Roughly 60% of homes in Avon-by-the-Sea are single-family detached homes. Another 16% of the homes are apartment complexes, and only 12% of the homes are located within small apartment buildings. The majority of neighborhood home prices exceed $1 million — the median home price is $953,690.
Most of the housing in Avon-by-the-Sea, New Jersey was built before 1939 — in fact, nearly 50% of the homes were constructed in this era. Roughly 26% built between 1940 and 1969, and 13% of the homes were built between 2000 and present. The majority of homes in the area have 3-4 bedrooms (40%), and 16% of the homes have 5+ bedrooms.
Homes within the median price range in Avon-by-the-Sea are typically single-family homes with 3-5 bedrooms and 3-4 bathrooms. The majority of these homes will contain modern updates, from hardwood floors to granite countertops. However, if you want to add your own personal touch to a home in Avon-by-the-Sea, The Dekanski Selling Team can help you find your hidden gem.
Avon-by-the-Sea Utility Information
- Water & Sewer: 732-502-4506
- Electricity: 1-888-544-4877
- Gas: 732-942-8502
- Internet, Phone & Cable Television: 1-800-934-6489
- Waste Collection: 732-502-4520
Avon-by-the-Sea City & Public Services
- Administrative Offices: 732-502-4510
- Animal Control: 732-493-9520 (county)
- City Hall: 732-502-4510
- Codes Administration: 732-502-4518
- Economic and Community Development: 732-431-7470 (county)
- Emergency Management Office: 732-502-4510
- Finance Department: 732-502-4510
- Fire Department: 732-774-9602
- Mayor's Office: 732-502-4510
- Police Department: 911 or Phone: 732-502-4500
- Parks and Recreation: 732-502-4517
- Library: 732-502-4525
Avon-by-the-Sea School Information
- Avon-by-the-Sea School District: 732-775-4328
Avon-by-the-Sea Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Avon-by-the-Sea? Allow our New Jersey real estate professionals to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Avon-by-the-Sea house. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed on the unique dynamics of the Avon-by-the-Sea real estate market.
Contact The Dekanski Home Selling Team to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Avon-by-the-Sea properties. Selling your Avon-by-the-Sea residence? Visit our comparative market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Search Homes For Sale in Avon-by-the-Sea NJ
Back to Monmouth County Real Estate