Bradley Beach Homes & Real Estate
Find up-to-date Bradley Beach homes for sale & Monmouth County real estate below! Bradley Beach is a small coastal neighborhood that has beautiful boardwalks, endless views of the ocean and a wide selection of luxurious housing. The median house value in Bradley Beach is $569,146. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Bradley Beach, NJ? Arrange for a private home tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Bradley Beach real estate.
Homes For Sale in Bradley Beach NJ
See All Real Estate Listings in Bradley Beach
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home or lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
- Bradley Beach Commercial Properties
- Bradley Beach Condos & Townhomes
- Bradley Beach Foreclosed Homes
- Bradley Beach Luxury Homes
- Bradley Beach Multi-Family Homes
- Bradley Beach New Construction Homes
- Bradley Beach Rental Properties
- Bradley Beach Single Family Homes
- Bradley Beach Vacant Land & Lots
- Bradley Beach Waterfront Homes
Looking to buy or sell a home in Bradley Beach? Call The Dekanski Home Selling Team, your local real estate team, at (800) 691-0485. Our New Jersey real estate agents are here to help with the Bradley Beach housing market.
Bradley Beach Real Estate Market
Bradley Beach is a small coastal borough located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. It's a small town full of sand dunes, a beautiful boardwalk, and seemingly endless views of the ocean. It has a population of 4,276 people and stands as a single neighborhood within Neptune Township. It was incorporated 1893, and was named after the developer who took part in the neighborhood's creation. The median home value in Bradley Beach is $569,146.
Bradley Beach borders Asbury Park to the north, along with the Atlantic Ocean to the east. The community is a 50-minute drive from Staten Island. The Bradley Beach Elementary School District serves the area, and consists of 1 total school, which is Bradley Beach Elementary School. Older students attend middle school and high school outside of the district. There are 272 students enrolled at Bradley Beach Elementary School.
Bradley Beach Home Prices
Roughly 48% of homes in Bradley Beach are single-family detached homes. Another 23.3% of the homes are apartment complexes, and only 5.4% of the homes are townhomes. The majority of neighborhood home prices range between $511,000-$767,000, although you can find homes in the area that exceed a $1 million price tag. The median home price is $569,146.
Most of the housing in Bradley Beach, New Jersey was before 1939 — in fact, over 38% of the homes were constructed in this era. Roughly 20% built between 1970 and 1999, and 8.3% of the homes were built between 2000 and present. The majority of homes in the area have 0-2 bedrooms (62%), and 34.7% of the homes have 3-4 bedrooms.
Homes within the median price range in Bradley Beach are typically multi-family homes for investment opportunities or an option to make extra income. The homes may or may not contain modern updates. However, if you want to renovate a multi-family home in Bradley Beach and get a big bang for your buck, The Dekanski Selling Team can help you find your hidden gem.
Bradley Beach Utility Information
- Water & Sewer: 1-800-272-1325/732 776-2999 ext. 1018
- Electricity: 1-800-662-3115
- Gas: 1-800-221-0051
- Internet, Phone & Cable Television: 1-800-934-6489
- Waste Collection: 732-988-2525
Bradley Beach City & Public Services
- Administrative Offices: 732 776-2999 ext 1010
- Animal Control: 862-220-5297
- City Hall: 732-776-2999
- Codes Administration: 732 776-2999 ext 1016
- Economic and Community Development: 732 776-2999 ext 1016
- Emergency Management Office: 732 775-6900
- Finance Department: 732 776-2999 ext 1018
- Fire Department: 732 776-2402
- Mayor's Office: 732-776-2999 Ext 1020
- Police Department: 911 or Phone: 732-775-6900
- Parks and Recreation: 732-776-2993
- Library: 732-776-2995
Bradley Beach School Information
- Bradley Beach School District: 732-775-4413
Bradley Beach Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a home in Bradley Beach? Allow our New Jersey real estate specialists to guide you through the purchase of your new Bradley Beach house or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Bradley Beach real estate.
Connect with The Dekanski Home Selling Team to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Getting involved in the Bradley Beach housing market? Visit our market analysis page to receive your Bradley Beach free home evaluation instantly!
Search Homes For Sale in Bradley Beach NJ
Back to Monmouth County Real Estate