Jamesburg Homes & Real Estate
Find up-to-date Jamesburg homes for sale & Middlesex County real estate below! Jamesburg is a small neighborhood with a population that includes nearly 6,000 people. The median home value in Jamesburg is $286,466, which is on the lower side for home prices in Middlesex County. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Jamesburg, NJ? Arrange for a private home tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Jamesburg real estate.
Homes For Sale in Jamesburg NJ
Jamesburg Real Estate Market
Jamesburg is a very small community and stands as a single neighborhood in Middlesex County, New Jersey. The southeast portion borders Thompson Park and Monroe Township. It's the 292nd largest community in New Jersey, and the population stands at nearly 6,000 people. Many residents who live in Jamesburg commute outside of the small town to get to work. There's also a variety of housing prices in the area that can accommodate to different budgets.
Jamesburg Home Prices
The majority of homes in Jamesburg are priced between $205,000-$307,000. The median home value in the neighborhood is $286,466, which is on the lower side for home prices in Middlesex County. The majority of housing in Jamesburg, New Jersey was built between 1940 and 1969. About 30% of the homes in Jamesburg were built between 1970 and 1999, and less than 4% of the homes were built between 2000 and present. Homes within the median price range in Jamesburg have 3-to-4 bedrooms within 1500-2000 square feet per home. Buyers can expect the majority of these homes to be modernly updated, although you have a good selection of beautiful homes with a lot of character and charm.
Jamesburg Utility Information
- Water & Sewer: 732-390-6826 (East Brunswick)
- Electricity: 1-800-436-7734
- Natural Gas: 732-993-9597
- Phone Landline service: 1-800-934-6489
- Internet, Phone & Cable Television: 1-800-934-6489
- Garbage Services: 609-771-8005
Jamesburg City & Public Services
- Administrative Offices: 732-521-2222 ext. 100
- Animal Control: 732-521-0011
- Business Licenses (City): 1-866-534-7789
- City Hall: (732) 521-2222
- Codes Administration: 732-521-2222 ext. 105
- Codes Inspection: 732-521-2222 ext. 105
- Economic and Community Development: 732-745-4379
- Emergency Management Office: 732-316-7100
- Finance Department: 732-521-2222 ext. 110
- Fire Department: 732-521-2222 ext. 113
- Mayor's Office: 732-521-2222 ext. 111
- Parks and Recreation: 732-521-2222 ext. 112
- Police Department: 911 or Phone: 732-521-0011
- Library: 732-521-0440
Jamesburg School Information
- The Jamesburg School: (732) 521-0303
Jamesburg Public School District serves the area, and includes one middle school and one high school. There are 660 students enrolled in the district — and depending on what area that they live in Jamesburg, neighborhood children may attend other schools outside of the community.
Jamesburg Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a home in Jamesburg? Allow our New Jersey real estate specialists to guide you through the purchase of your new Jamesburg house or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Jamesburg real estate.
Connect with The Dekanski Home Selling Team to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Getting involved in the Jamesburg housing market? Visit our market analysis page to receive your Jamesburg free home evaluation instantly!
Back to Middlesex County Real Estate