Little Silver Homes & Real Estate

Living in Little Silver, NJWelcome to your local Little Silver homes for sale & Monmouth County real estate resource. Little Silver is a small coastal neighborhood. It's believed that Little Silver was named after the placid waters surrounding the area, which gives tranquil views to area residents. Homes in Little Silver are valued at nearly $700,000 on average. For additional information on properties for sale in Little Silver, NJ or to schedule a private tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Little Silver real estate.

Homes For Sale in Little Silver NJ

Little Silver Real Estate Statistics April 23, 2024
Avg. DOM
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
Med. List Price
16 Properties

See All Real Estate Listings in Little Silver
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home or lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
See All Neighborhoods: little silver Subdivision Directory

Explore the Little Silver Community

Little Silver Real Estate Market

Little Silver Homes For Sale

Little Silver is a small coastal borough located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. It stands as a single neighborhood with a population of 5,906 people. Its neighboring communities include Red Bank, Fair Haven, and Ocean Port. The median home value in Little Silver is $608,521.

Little Silver borders Belmar to the north, along with the Atlantic Ocean to the east. The community is a 60-minute drive from Staten Island. The Little Silver School District serves the area students from preschool to 8th grade. Students attending public high school in Little Silver are sent to Red Bank Regional High School.

Little Silver Home Prices

Roughly 90% of homes in Little Silver are single-family detached homes, and the remaining 10% of homes in the area are townhomes. The majority of neighborhood home prices range from $511,00-$767,000 — the median home price is $608,521.

Most of the housing in Little Silver, New Jersey was built between 1940 and 1969 — in fact, 57% of all homes were constructed in this era. Roughly 26% of the homes were built between 1970 and 1999, and 16% of the homes were built before 1939. The majority of homes in Little Silver have 3-4 bedrooms (78%), and 12% of the homes have 0-2 bedrooms.

Homes within the median price range in Little Silver are a mix of townhomes and spacious single-family homes. The majority of the homes have modern updates, but you will come across several that may require some updating. However, if you want to add your own personal touch to a home in Little Silver, the Dekanski Selling Team can help you find your hidden gem.

Little Silver Utility Information

  • Water & Sewer:1-800-272-1325 (water)
  • Electricity: 1-800-662-3115
  • Gas: 1-800-221-0051
  • Internet, Phone & Cable Television: 1-800-934-6489
  • Waste Collection: 732-471-8900

Little Silver City & Public Services

  • Administrative Offices: 732-842-2400
  • Animal Control: (732) 530-2770
  • City Hall: 732-842-2400
  • Codes Administration: 732-842-0261
  • Economic and Community Development: 732-431-7470 (county)
  • Emergency Management Office: 732-842-2400
  • Finance Department: 732-219-0812
  • Fire Department: 732-741-0934
  • Mayor's Office: 732-842-2400
  • Police Department: 911 or Phone: 732-747-5900
  • Parks and Recreation: 732-842-2400
  • Library: 732-747-9649

Little Silver School Information

  • Little Silver School District: (732) 741-2188

Little Silver Real Estate Agents

Looking to purchase a home in Little Silver? Allow our New Jersey real estate professionals to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Little Silver house. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed on the unique dynamics of the Little Silver real estate market.

Contact The Dekanski Home Selling Team to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Little Silver properties. Selling your Little Silver residence? Visit our comparative market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.

Search Homes For Sale in Little Silver NJ

Back to Monmouth County Real Estate