Loch Arbour Homes & Real Estate

View today's hottest Loch Arbour homes for sale & real estate in Monmouth County below! Loch Arbour is a small coastal neighborhood, the third-smallest municipality in the state of New Jersey, with a population of only 124 people. Despite its small size, home prices in Loch Arbour are considerably high and average around $900,000. To request up-to-date information about Loch Arbour, NJ properties for sale or to arrange a private home showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Loch Arbour real estate.

Homes For Sale in Loch Arbour NJ

Loch Arbour Real Estate Statistics December 6, 2019
2
Listed
118
Avg. DOM
N/A
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
$3,949,500
Med. List Price
2 Properties

See All Real Estate Listings in Monmouth County
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home or lot size, listing status, days on market & more!

Loch Arbour Real Estate Market

Loch Arbour Homes For Sale

Loch Arbour is a very small coastal borough located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. It stands as a single neighborhood with a population of 194 people. Neighboring communities include Allenhurst, Interlaken and Deal. The median home value in Loch Arbour is $902,937.

Loch Arbour borders Allen to the north, along with the Atlantic Ocean to the east. The community is a 60-minute drive from Staten Island. The Township of Ocean School District serves the area and consists of 5 total schools, including Ocean Township Elementary School, Ocean Township High School, and Wayside Elementary School.

Loch Arbour Home Prices

Roughly 90% of homes in Loch Arbour are single-family detached homes, and the remaining 10% of homes in the area are townhomes. The majority of neighborhood home prices range from $511,00-$767,000 — the median home price is $902,937

Most of the housing in Loch Arbour, New Jersey was built between 1940 and 1969 — in fact, 57% of all homes were constructed in this era. Roughly 26% of the homes were built between 1970 and 1999, and 16% of the homes were built before 1939. The majority of homes in Loch Arbour have 3-4 bedrooms (78%), and 12% of the homes have 0-2 bedrooms.

Homes within the median price range in Loch Arbour mostly spacious single-family homes. The majority of the homes have modern updatess However, if you want to add your own personal touch to a home in Loch Arbour, the Dekanski Selling Team can help you find your hidden gem.

Loch Arbour Utility Information

  • Water & Sewer: 1-800-652-6987
  • Electricity: 1-800-662-3115
  • Gas: 1-800-221-0051
  • Internet, Phone & Cable Television: 1-800-934-6489
  • Waste Collection: 732-531-2912

Loch Arbour City & Public Services

  • Administrative Offices: (732)531-4740
  • Animal Control: 732-922-0100
  • City Hall: (732)531-4740
  • Codes Administration: (732)531-4740
  • Economic and Community Development: 732-431-7470 (county)
  • Emergency Management Office: (732) 431-7400 (county)
  • Finance Department: (732) 531-4740
  • Fire Department: (732) 531-3333 (Allenhurst)
  • Mayor's Office: (732) 531-4740
  • Police Department: 911 or Phone: (732)531-1113 (Deal Police Department)
  • Parks and Recreation: (732) 531-4740
     

Loch Arbour School Information

  • Loch Arbour School District: (732) 531-5630

Loch Arbour Real Estate Agents

Planning to buy a home in Loch Arbour? Let our New Jersey real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Loch Arbour house. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Loch Arbour.

Contact The Dekanski Home Selling Team to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Loch Arbour property? View our comparative market analysis page to receive a free Loch Arbour home value estimate within moments.

Search Homes For Sale in Loch Arbour NJ

Back to Monmouth County Real Estate