Long Branch Homes & Real Estate
Find up-to-date Long Branch homes for sale & Monmouth County real estate below! Long Branch is a medium-size community on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. It has notably beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean, with a median home value price of $219,170. Long Branch was one of the towns destroyed by Hurricane Sandy, but plans to rebuild the boardwalk are moving forward. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Long Branch, NJ? Arrange for a private home tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Long Branch real estate.
Homes For Sale in Long Branch NJ
See All Real Estate Listings in Long Branch
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home or lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
See All Neighborhoods: long branch Subdivision Directory
- Long Branch Beachfront Homes
- Long Branch Commercial
- Long Branch Condos & Townhomes
- Long Branch Corner Lot Homes
- Long Branch Foreclosures
- Long Branch Homes with Acreage
- Long Branch Homes with Basement
- Long Branch Homes with Finished Basement
- Long Branch Land
- Long Branch Luxury
- Long Branch Master Bedroom on Main
- Long Branch Multi Family Homes
- Long Branch New Construction
- Long Branch Ocean Front Homes
- Long Branch Ocean View Homes
- Long Branch Rental Properties
- Long Branch Single Family
- Long Branch Waterfront
Looking to buy or sell a home in Long Branch? Call The Dekanski Home Selling Team, your local real estate team, at (800) 691-0485. Our New Jersey real estate agents are here to help with the Long Branch housing market.
Long Branch Real Estate Market
Long Branch is a medium-size coastal community located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. It has a population of 30,930 people and its neighborhoods include its city center, Ocean Ave, Brighton Ave, and Branchport. Long Branch overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, making for beautiful scenery and views for local area homes and residents. The town derived its name for its location along a branch of the South Shrewsbury River. The median home value in Long Branch is $219,170. Long Branch borders Monmouth Beach, along with the Atlantic Ocean to the east. The community is a 50-minute drive from Staten Island. Long Branch Public School District serves the area, and consists of 9 total schools, including Long Branch High School, Long Branch Middle School, and Morris Avenue Elementary School.
Long Branch Home Prices
Roughly 23% of homes in Long Branch are single-family detached homes. Another 48% of the homes are apartment complexes, and 9% of the homes in Long Branch are townhomes. The majority of neighborhood home prices range from $102,000-$205,000 — the median home price is $219,170.
Most of the housing in Long Branch, New Jersey was built between 2000 and present day — in fact, 43% of the homes were constructed in this era. Roughly 20% of the homes were built before 1939, and 25% of the homes were built between 1940-1999. The majority of homes in the area have 0-2 bedrooms (62%), and 35% of the homes have 3-4 bedrooms.
Homes within the median price range in Long Branch are a mix of townhomes, single-family homes, and condos. These homes may or may not contain modern updates. However, if you want to add your own personal touch to a home in Long Branch, the Dekanski Selling Team can help you find your hidden gem.
Long Branch Utility Information
- Water & Sewer:732-222-0500
- Electricity: 1-800-662-3115
- Gas: 1-800-221-0051
- Internet, Phone & Cable Television: 1-800-934-6489
- Waste Collection: (732) 571-6520
Long Branch City & Public Services
- Administrative Offices: 732-571-5645
- Animal Control: 732-571-5665
- City Hall: 732-222-7000
- Codes Administration: 732-571-5690
- Economic and Community Development: 732-431-7470 (county)
- Emergency Management Office: (732) 571-6575
- Finance Department: 732-571-5688
- Fire Department: 732-222-0076
- Mayor's Office: 732-222-7000
- Police Department: 911 or Phone: 732-222-1000
- Parks and Recreation: 732-571-6545
- Library: 732.222.3900
Long Branch School Information
- Long Branch School District: (732) 872-1476
Long Branch Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a home in Long Branch? Allow our New Jersey real estate specialists to guide you through the purchase of your new Long Branch house or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Long Branch real estate.
Connect with The Dekanski Home Selling Team to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Getting involved in the Long Branch housing market? Visit our market analysis page to receive your Long Branch free home evaluation instantly!
Search Homes For Sale in Long Branch NJ
Back to Monmouth County Real Estate