North Brunswick Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your local North Brunswick homes for sale & Middlesex County real estate resource. North Brunswick is ranked as the 38th largest community in New Jersey and is described as a town of professionals. For additional information on properties for sale in North Brunswick, NJ or to schedule a private tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about North Brunswick real estate.
Homes For Sale in North Brunswick NJ
See All Real Estate Listings in North Brunswick
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home or lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
- North Brunswick Commercial Properties
- North Brunswick Condos & Townhomes
- North Brunswick Cul-De-Sac Lot Homes
- North Brunswick Foreclosed Homes
- North Brunswick Historic Homes
- North Brunswick Homes with Gas Fireplace
- North Brunswick Homes with Swimming Pool
- North Brunswick Homes with Wood Burning Fireplace
- North Brunswick Luxury Homes
- North Brunswick Multi-Family Homes
- North Brunswick New Construction Homes
- North Brunswick Rental Properties
- North Brunswick Single Family Homes
- North Brunswick Vacant Land & Lots
Buy and sell homes in North Brunswick by seeking out The Dekanski Home Selling Team! Our community of New Jersey real estate agents are ready to guide you through the North Brunswick housing market. Call us at (800) 691-0485!
North Brunswick Real Estate Market
North Brunswick is a medium-size town located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. It has a population of 42,241 people and 8 distinct neighborhoods, which include areas such as Red Horse, Adams, Black Horse, and North Oaks Blvd. North Brunswick is the 38th largest community in New Jersey, and housing prices are well above average at $317,359.
North Brunswick borders New Brunswick to the north, along with Franklin Township to the northwest. The community is in close proximity to several parks, including Davidson Mill Pond County Park and the Ireland Brook Conversation Area.
North Brunswick Home Prices
Roughly 38% of homes in North Brunswick single-family detached homes. There is also a wide selection of high-rise apartments and row houses in the area. The majority of neighborhood home prices range from $205,000-$409,000.
Most of the housing in North Brunswick, New Jersey was built between 1970 and 1999 — in fact, over 60% of the homes were constructed in this era. Roughly 30% of the homes were built between 1940-1969, and only 2% of the homes in New Brunswick were constructed between 2000 and present day. The majority of homes in the area have 0-2 bedrooms (60%), and nearly 40% of the homes have 3-4 bedrooms.
Homes within the median price range in North Brunswick have 3-to-4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Buyers can expect the majority of these homes to contain relatively modern updates. However, if buyers want to add their own personal touch a new home in North Brunswick, there are plenty of housing opportunities to choose from.
North Brunswick Utility Information
- Water & Sewer: 1-877-783-5560
- Electricity: 1-800-662-3115
- Gas: 732-938-1000
- Internet, Phone & Cable Television: 1-800-934-6489
- Waste Collection: 732-247-0922 x550
North Brunswick City & Public Services
- Administrative Offices: 732-247-0922 x435
- Animal Control: 732-247-0922 x470
- City Hall: 732-247-0922
- Codes Administration: 732-247-0922 x440
- Economic and Community Development: 732-247-0922 x440
- Finance Department: 732-247-0922 x455
- Fire Department: 732-247-0922 x697
- Mayor's Office: 732-247-0922 x430
- Police Department: 911
- Parks and Recreation: 732-247-0922 x475
- Library: 732-246-3545
North Brunswick School Information
- North Brunswick School District: 732-289-3400
The North Brunswick Public School District serves the area, and includes six total schools, including North Brunswick Township High School, Livingston Park, and John Adams. There are 6,035 students enrolled in the district. Charter, private, and other North Brunswick schools are available.
North Brunswick Real Estate Agents
Looking to move to North Brunswick? Allow our New Jersey real estate professionals to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your North Brunswick house. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed on the unique dynamics of the North Brunswick real estate market.
Contact The Dekanski Home Selling Team to learn more about buyer and seller representation for North Brunswick properties. Selling your North Brunswick residence? Visit our comparative market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Search Homes For Sale in North Brunswick NJ
Back to Middlesex County Real Estate