Woodbridge Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your local Woodbridge homes for sale & Middlesex County real estate resource. Woodbridge is a medium-size township that has a population of almost 100,000 people and contains mostly single-family detached homes with an average price of $297,715. For additional information on properties for sale in Woodbridge, NJ or to schedule a private tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Woodbridge real estate.
Homes For Sale in Woodbridge NJ
See All Real Estate Listings in Woodbridge
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home or lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
- Woodbridge 55+ / Adult Community Homes
- Woodbridge Commercial Properties
- Woodbridge Condos & Townhomes
- Woodbridge Foreclosed Homes
- Woodbridge Historic Homes
- Woodbridge Homes With Elevators
- Woodbridge Homes with Swimming Pool
- Woodbridge Homes with Wood Burning Fireplace
- Woodbridge Luxury Homes
- Woodbridge Multi-Family Homes
- Woodbridge New Construction Homes
- Woodbridge Rental Properties
- Woodbridge Single Family Homes
- Woodbridge Vacant Land & Lots
Buy and sell homes in Woodbridge by seeking out The Dekanski Home Selling Team! Our community of New Jersey real estate agents are ready to guide you through the Woodbridge housing market. Call us at (800) 691-0485!
Explore the Woodbridge Community
Woodbridge Real Estate Market
Woodbridge is a township located in Perth Amboy within Middlesex County, New Jersey. It has a population of 99,585 people and continues to increase in population. It's the oldest township in the state of New Jersey and the 6th most populous municipality.
Woodbridge borders South Plainfield to the west, along Arthur Kill to the east. The community is a 20-minute drive from Staten Island.
Woodbridge Home Prices
Roughly 49% of homes in Perth are single-family homes. Another 15% of the homes are small apartment buildings, and 28% of the homes in Woodbridge are apartment complexes. The majority of neighborhood home prices range from $205,000-$409,000 — the median home value is $297,715.
Most of the housing in Woodbridge, New Jersey was built before 1939 — in fact, nearly 45% of the homes were constructed in this era. Roughly 35% of the homes were built between 1940 and 1969, and only 1% of the homes were built between 2000 and present. The majority of homes in the area have 0-2 bedrooms (48%), and 41% of the homes have 3-4 bedrooms.
Homes within the median price range in Woodbridge are typically older homes that may or may not contain modern updates. However, if buyers want to add their own personal touch to an older home or unit in Woodbridge, there are plenty of housing opportunities to choose from.
Woodbridge Utility Information
- Water & Sewer: 1-800-549-3802
- Electricity: 1-800-436-7734
- Gas: 1-800-221-0051
- Internet, Phone & Cable Television: 1-800-934-6489
- Waste Collection: 732-738-1311 x3600
Woodbridge City & Public Services
- Administrative Offices: 732-634-4500 x6492
- Animal Control: 732-855-0600, x5007
- City Hall: 732-634-4500
- Codes Administration: 732-602-6005
- Emergency Management Office: 732-602-7361
- Finance Department: 732-634-4500 x6008
- Fire Department: 732-602-6050
- Mayor's Office: 732-602-6015
- Police Department: 911 or Phone: 732-634-7700
- Parks and Recreation: 732-596-4048
- Library: 732-634-4450
Woodbridge School Information
- Woodbridge School District: (732) 750-3200
Woodbridge Township Public School District serves the area, and includes 3 total schools, including Woodbridge High School and Woodbridge Middle School.
Woodbridge Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Woodbridge? Allow our New Jersey real estate professionals to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Woodbridge house. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed on the unique dynamics of the Woodbridge real estate market.
Contact The Dekanski Home Selling Team to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Woodbridge properties. Selling your Woodbridge residence? Visit our comparative market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Search Homes For Sale in Woodbridge NJ
Back to Middlesex County Real Estate